Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hummingbird Flying Among Red and Yellow Hibiscus Flowers, 8" x 10" Acrylic Pianting

I recently painted this item for my mother. If you'd like to order a similar one or have any questions, you can contact me directly at my email address: davepelhamnh@gmail.com.
hummingbird hibiscus painting hummingbird hibiscus painting framed

Description: The painting shows a ruby throated hummingbird flying among some red and yellow hibiscus flowers. The background in the center is white gradually blending into a light grayish blue around the edges.

Medium: Acrylic paint on canvas panel. (Fits in a regular picture frame which saves a lot of money on framing and you can easily frame it yourself . The frame pictured above cost about $5.00.

Size: 8" wide  x 10" high x 1/8" thick

Date: Painted in April 2013

Price: A similar one would cost $75.00 and would take a couple weeks for me to paint and send to you.

Artist: David S Straughan of Pelham, NH